Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We may also (and you authorize us to) disclose your Personal Information to: a) comply with a court order or other legal process or inquiry; b) protect our rights or property; or c) enforce our Terms and Conditions. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that are not accessible by third parties. We provide you with the capability to transmit your Personal Information via secured and encrypted channels if you use a similarly equipped web browser.
To confirm that your Contact Data and Financial Data are correct and up-to-date, you may review and update it by submitting a support ticket at Support|at|brandtrustmedia.com.
The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make blogs, chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
This Site is directed at teenagers and adults and not to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly distribute such information. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through our website. Similarly, because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, we do not condition the participation of a child under 13 in activities on providing personally identifiable information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from someone under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
We have implemented a number of security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, or modification of information we've collected from you. Your Personal Information is transmitted to and stored on servers that we have taken steps to protect from unauthorized access or intrusion. We do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You acknowledge and assume this risk.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.